Welcome to Amysue Designs

Below you will find some of my favorite images available for purchase. All images are unframed and mounted on styrene (a hard durable plastic similar to double weight matboard) for stability. The mounting provides an additional display option on an easel instead of just framing. If you are interested in purchasing prints, you can contact me (Amy Terral) by email: danamyt@wildblue.net. Larger print sizes may also be available, just let me know. Thanks for looking!
SALE: ALL PRINTS 20% OFF PRICE INDICATED

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Celebrating Eliot

Many of you know that I have traveled to visit and photograph my newest nephew, Eliot,who was born with the genetic disorder, trisomy 18. With his parent's permission, I wanted to share a couple of things that I created for them in celebration of Eliot's life. In his own tiny way, he has been such an inspiration to so many people, young and old, near and far. If you haven't checked out his blog, the link is on the side. You won't regret visiting, his very life is a miracle.


1 comment:

Matt Mooney said...

Aunt Amy,
Thanks for taking my photos. I guess it's not too hard when one is as good looking as me. Can't wait for our next shoot...Now, that I have lost my cord I'm thinking some nudes would be great. Well, it's time to go to sleep now.

Eliot